Find out from the experts how your business can stay one step ahead at Scotland's first ever showcase of automation and robotics, on February 6 and 7 at in Inverness.
The free two-day event is designed to show how a range of industries, from manufacturing and engineering, to construction and timber can benefit from advances in robotics and automation to become more productive and efficient.
Hosted by Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE), the event will showcase support, information and expertise from a range of exhibitors including:
- Mitsubishi Electric
- SP Technology
- IFM Electronics Ltd
- Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service (SMAS)
- Edinburgh Centre for Robotics
- Advanced Forming Research Centre (AFRC)
- University of Strathclyde
- High-Speed Sustainable Manufacturing Institute (HSSMI)
- Centre for Excellence in Sensors and Imaging Systems (CENSIS)
- Construction Scotland Innovation Centre (CSIC)
- Centre for Engineering Education and Development (CEED Scotland)
Demonstrations will include Robots and cobots from Universal Robots (UR), Franka Panda, Amy Robot, Sawyer Cobot and Industrial robots from Kuka Robotics.
Confirmed speakers include David Lane, Professor and Founding Director at the Edinburgh Centre for Robotics, Mitsubishi Electric’s George Paterson, Dr Cade Wells from CENSIS and Dr. Charles N. MacLeod from the Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering (CUE), Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre.
For more information and to book your free space go to www.bit.ly/HIEROBOT