Take digital skills within your business to the next level
Our technology placement programme offers SMEs in the Highland Council area the opportunity to take on a graduate or student with support covering up to 50% of their salary.
A graduate placement is for a period of 12 months with a salary of between £18,500 and £25,000. A student placement would typically last 12 weeks, although timing can be flexible, with a salary in line with the Living Scottish Wage.
How will my business benefit?
The programme aims to help businesses keep up with the pace of technological change and accelerate growth through innovation.
By employing a graduate or student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Introduce digital transformation within your business
- Accelerate growth through the introduction of new products or services
- Increase efficiencies by adopting new or improved digitally enabled processes
- Enhance digital knowledge and increase skills within your business
- Utilise the latest available technology to stay at the forefront of digital innovation.
You will also help create vital job opportunities and support our young workforce across the Highland Council area.
This programme is open to all SMEs based within the Highland Council area.
You must offer a project-based placement which focuses on technological innovation within your business that will support the introduction of new or improved processes, products or services.
I'm an employer, how do I apply?
If you would like more information or if you have a placement opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm a graduate, what's on offer?
Available placements will be advertised below. Have a look at what's on offer and follow the directions on each vacancy page to apply.