We can help you discover new international markets, whether you're a first-time exporter or looking for new market opportunities to expand into.
How your company benefits
This service will help you:
- develop your website so it's more focused on international customers
- increase the profile of your business internationally
- identify and target suitable international markets for you
- Address language considerations and learn how to localise your website
- put together a personalised action plan to kick start your site development
- develop an international pricing strategy, taking into account currencies and delivery charges
- understand the basics of VAT and tariffs in international online sales
- help you consider legal requirements and develop international terms and conditions.
How much does it cost?
This course is free of charge, but because it is a form of EU State Aid, it could count towards your overall De Minimis Aid allowance. Each company is allowed a total of €200,000 in De Minimis Aid over a 3-year period (with a lower limit for fisheries and some other categories).
Workshops are part funded through the European Regional Development Fund in partnership with Scottish Development International and HIE.