Online training tool for SME's who want to learn about exporting.
How your company will benefit:
- increased awareness of opportunities offered by exporting;
- better understanding of necessary skills and resources for successful exporting – and how to sustain it;
- learn how market research can screen and select the right export markets – and sales channel partners;
- guidance on developing your business model, value proposition and route to market strategy;
- advice on pricing strategy and payment methods;
- support with creating a robust action plan for developing new international business.
How much does it cost?
These courses are free of charge, but because it is a form of EU State Aid, it could count towards your overall De Minimis Aid allowance. Each company is allowed a total of €200,000 in De Minimis Aid over a three year period (with a lower limit for fisheries and some other categories).
Workshops are part funded through the European Regional Development Fund in partnership with Scottish Development International and HIE.