- On the instructions of Highlands & Islands Enterprise
- A range of land opportunities to suit a range of uses:
- Plot 1.2 (Area: 0.17 ha/0.42 acres) - Price £35,000
- Plot 1.3 (Area: 0.25 ha/0.62 acres) - Price £45,000
- Plot 1.5 (Area: 0.15 ha/0.37 acres) - Price £25,000
- Plot 1.6a (Area: 0.10 ha/0.247 acres) - Price £15,000
- Plot 1.6b (Area: 0.24 ha/0.59 acres) - Price £40,000
- Plot 1.7 (Area: 0.26 ha/ 0.64 acres) - Price £45,000
- Plot 1.8 (Area: 0.36 ha/0.864 acres) - Price £60,000
- Plot 1.9 (Area: 0.44 ha/1.09 acres) - Price £72,500
The Sandbank Business Park is situated two miles out of Dunoon town centre, off the A885. The development land lies on an extension of Highland Avenue, the main spine road serving the industrial estate.
The Sandbank Industrial Estate is already home to a wide range of businesses who have been established on the site for a number of years. These include distribution, manufacturing, service depots and a call centre.
The Fairmile Building, a new hub for IT and business services, was opened by HIE in February 2017 and is already gaining a growing reputation as a hub for digital expertise.
Living in or around the coastal town of Dunoon can offer an enviable lifestyle for individuals and families thinking of relocating to the area. Benefits include affordable housing, often with sea views ,and stressfree commuting. Right on the doorstep are a range of outdoor activities in Argyll's outstanding natural environment, including water sports, hiking, climbing and mountain biking.
10 plots of development land, all serviced by a new access road and finished on a platform surface are now offered for sale.