Campus Operations Officer
- Homeworking role at present, with occasional on-site working. Normal office location – ORIC campus, Stromness, Orkney
- Starting salary £29,237 per annum, excellent benefits package
- Permanent, full-time, 35 hours per week
As a key member of the ORIC team, you’ll:
- Play a leading role in the functioning of the ORIC LLP as a business and the operation of the campus facilities
- Promote a climate of openness, collaboration, innovation, and accountability on the campus and in the daily running of the business
- Lead on day-to-day campus operations including management of campus contractors and service providers to ensure critical facilities and compliance standards are upheld
- Carry out a range of financial management and administration duties
- Serve as a point-of-contact for campus businesses and organisations and visitors to the campus
- Contribute to business and strategy development and campus marketing activities
- Lead on management and administration of campus infrastructure including IT and security systems and information governance
- Oversee delivery of “hard” and “soft” Facilities Management services on the campus which will include liaison with a range of contractors locally and further afield
- Work closely with the Executive Manager to ensure that campus operations run smoothly; identify areas where cost-savings can be made
- Provide detailed reports to the Executive Manager and the ORIC Board
We’re looking for an experienced “all-rounder” – someone who is comfortable in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, including the ORIC board, on-site organisations, campus visitors, and external contractors.
You’ll also have a strong eye for detail, and proven budget management and report writing skills.
In this fast-paced and varied role you’ll also be adept at working under pressure, managing an ever-changing workload, and often working to tight deadlines.
Find out more details in the Job Description
To apply please complete our online application form.
Job reference: 975
Closing date: 16 May 2021
Interviews: 3 June 2021 – via Microsoft Teams