Graduate Support Programme Officer
- Currently homeworking, with the option to adopt a hybrid style of working based on individual role, style, and preference when HIE offices fully re-open.
- HIE has offices across the Highlands and Islands; the normal office location is Inverness, flexibility on other HIE office locations may be considered.
- Starting salary £24,553 per annum.
- 9 month placement, full-time, 35 hours per week.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious graduate to join our Enterprise Support team on a 9-month placement to support a new programme aimed at establishing graduate placements across a variety of industry sectors in the Highlands and Islands.
As part of this role you’ll:
- Provide support for, and monitor systems for the new graduate placement programme, including programme reporting and feedback.
- Undertake placement monitoring to ensure the project remains on track, including liaison with area teams.
- Undertake research into graduate level opportunities and other existing schemes which could help support the development of a future HIE graduate placement programme.
- Undertake mapping of relevant and available entrepreneurial support across the complex ecosystem to raise awareness for both staff and clients, and to enable the increased signposting to current support available.
- Assisting with wider programme support as required.
It’s essential that you have an understanding or some experience of working in an office environment. You’ll be a team player, who can also work on their own when required. You’ll also have a good awareness of what HIE does.
We’re looking for you to be a strong communicator with a head for problem solving, accuracy and attention to detail.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to put your business and communication skills into practice every day, as well as working for a great organisation that’s making a real difference in the region and for Scotland.
Can I apply?
We’re looking for candidates who have graduated with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the last four years or are due to graduate soon. There is no age restriction, though you must not have 12 months or more graduate-level experience since your latest graduation.
Find out more details in the Job Description.
To apply please complete our online application form.
Online application form
Job reference: 990
Closing date: Monday 20 September 2021