- Location - Inverness
- Starting salary £54,796 per annum, excellent benefits package
- Fixed term to 31 December 2021
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
As part of this job you’ll:
- oversee the operational effectiveness of Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd to ensure it fulfils its obligations and responsibilities for operations on the mountain
- work with the wider Cairngorm project team in HIE, playing a key role in the delivery of the Cairngorm business case and masterplan
- lead on stakeholder engagement with Scottish Government officials and MSPs, communities, agencies and regulatory bodies
- develop and secure agreement for business case/cases and investment opportunities that emerge, maximising private sector input and involvement of wider stakeholders and community
- act as HIE media spokesperson for Cairngorm
- identify and manage key risks in relation to Cairngorm Mountain Estate
- work closely with HIE colleagues to lead and oversee exemplary community consultation, liaison and engagement to support the long-term aspirations for Cairngorm Estate and;
- provide regular update reports on project progress to HIE, Scottish Government and other relevant parties
It’s essential that you have a strong project management background, with proven experience in meeting deadlines and budget targets to deliver complex projects or programmes across the public and private sectors.
You will need excellent people skills and be adept at communicating with and influencing a wide range of senior level stakeholders. You’ll also bring technical skills in a number of areas including; risk management, budget management, financial management and project appraisal.
Find out more about the role below.
Apply using the below link.
online application form
Job reference: 950
Closing date: 23 February 2020
Interviews: 10 March 2020 – in Inverness