October 2018 website survey competition
Terms and Conditions
The competition is run by Highlands and Islands Enterprise ("the Promoter"). By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The free prize draw is open to anyone who has taken part in the October 2018 HIE website survey, except for employees and immediate families of Highland Islands Enterprise (HIE) and associated companies.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prizes will be in the form of: five individual prizes of £100 Amazon vouchers.
- Closing date for entry is 31st October 2018.
- The winners will be chosen at random and independently from HIE, from all valid entries and will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) by 17.00 on 5th November 2018.
- An independent observer will be present during the prize draw.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promoter will discuss the collection/dispatch of the prize with the winner and agree a mutually agreeable method.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
- To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any promotional product, consumers agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.