This workshop is now fully booked
Social Media has grown significantly in recent years and has become a vital part of the marketing mix.
This workshop will give you an overview of how you can use sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linked In to interact with your customers to promote and grow your business. As well as practical tips on how to start using Social Media for your business, it will also help answer common questions like:
• What Social Media sites should you be using?
• What kind of Social Media posts get the best response?
• How much time/ money does it take to get started?
Delegates are welcome to bring their own laptops or smart devices to the workshop.
• When: Wednesday 14 December
• Where: #hellodigital, An Lochran, 10 Inverness Campus IV2 5NA
• Times: Half-day course runs from 9:30am to 12:30pm
• Eligibility: Any Business or Social Enterprise who is new to using Social Media
• Cost: Free
• To register your interest email email@example.com