Do you have an idea for an innovative product, process or service that will drive the future growth of your business?
Our Innovate Your Business advisors can provide up to 2 days of one-to-one support, free of charge (subject to your available De Minimis allowance), to accelerate your idea towards a commercially viable market offering. The Innovate Your Business programme is funded partly with public assistance from HIE and European Regional Development Funds (ERDF). This assistance may be assessed a State Aid and is likely to be awarded as De Minimis aid. Once you have submitted your enquiry HIE will check your eligibility.
Advice could be on:
- Ensuring your product is commercially viable
- Finding appropriate collaborators
- Securing funding
- Structuring a research and development project To be eligible for support from the Innovate Your Business service you should:
- Be a registered business (including sole traders and social enterprises)
- Ideally have an up to date business plan
Complete the short form below to access support.