Business Gateway, The Federation of Small Business and Highlands & Islands Enterprise will be joined by ‘Ethical Hackers’ from the Scottish Business Resilience Centre. Our hackers are currently studying ethical hacking at the University of Abertay.
This session is a very engaging and informative look at the current risks, how to guard against them and manage your online security.
This event will take you through some simple steps you can implement to keep your business safe from cybercrime. These include:
• How to update your devices
• How to encrypt and back-up
• Methods of data protection
• What makes a good passphrase – and how to manage them effectively
• How to identify phishing emails and websites
• Social media – how it can be used against you and what you can do
This is a free and informal event, it is also an excellent opportunity for you to network with other businesses. To book your place and for more information go to bgateway.com/events or please contact: Lesley.Allan@bgateway.com call: 01463 713889