Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Skills Development Scotland are hosting a briefing event to increase knowledge of the ICT and Digital Skills Investment Plan and its implementation, Digital Scotland Business Excellence Partnership complimentary funding and the potential opportunities to work with Skills Development Scotland.
During the event the following areas will be covered:
• Background to ICT and Digital Technologies Skills Investment Plan
• Background to £6.6m Digital Skills Business Excellence Partnership funding
• Next steps about the Implementation of the ICT and Digital Technologies Skills
• Focus Areas for next 12 months
• Procurement paths to achieve the actions plans
Spaces are limited and available on a first come, first served basis so don’t delay your registration. Please register here.