This workshop is now fully booked
Do you already use Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linked In, but want to know how to use them more effectively and what else is out there?
This practical and interactive workshop will show you some of the tips and tricks that can make Social Media a business tool (as well as a fun way to engage with your customers!). You will get answers to questions like:
• What is a Social Media strategy and why do you need one?
• How have other people used Social Media to increase awareness and sales?
• How do you measure the success of a Social Media campaign?
Delegates are welcome to bring their own laptops or smart devices to the workshop.
• When: Wednesday 14 December
• Where: #hellodigital, An Lochran, 10 Inverness Campus IV2 5NA
• Times: Half-day course runs from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
• Eligibility: Any Business or Social Enterprise who is already using Social Media and wants to know more
• Cost: Free
• To register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org