If you already have a business website or Facebook page, this workshop will help you:
• Understand what customers want from your website
• Avoid common mistakes
• Improve your search engine ranking to help people find your website
• Provide the best information and experience when visitors arrive on your site
• Increase sales or enquiries through your website
The course includes hands-on experience and laptops will be provided, delegates can also bring their own laptop or smart device.
This is a DigitalBoost event which is delivered by HIE and Business Gateway, in partnership with Digital Scotland and Scottish Enterprise.
• When: Wednesday 7 September
• Where: The Pickaquoy Centre, Kirkwall
• Times: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
• Eligibility: Any Business or Social Enterprise who already has a website they want to improve or develop
• Cost: Free
• To register your interest email email@example.com