This is a DigitalBoost event which is delivered by HIE and Business Gateway, in partnership with Digital Scotland and Scottish Enterprise.
Social Media has grown significantly in recent years and has become a vital part of the marketing mix.
This workshop will give you an overview of how you can use sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to interact with your customers to promote and grow your business. As well as practical tips on how to start using Social Media for your business, it will also help answer common questions like:
• What Social Media sites should you be using?
• What kind of Social Media posts get the best response?
• How much time/ money does it take to get started?
Delegates are welcome to bring their own laptops or smart devices to the workshop
• When: Monday 5 September
• Where: #hellodigital, An Lochran, Inverness Campus IV2 5NA
• Times: 9:30am-12:30pm
• Eligibility: Any Business or Social Enterprise who is new to using Social Media
• Cost: Free
• To register your interest call Lesley Allan on tel. 01463 713889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org